Customer Complaints Mechanism
In line with the current Laws and Regulations, the Bank is required to communicate the Customer Complaint Mechanism should there be any dissatisfaction on the services of the Bank. The Customer Complaint Mechanism at Rabobank Indonesia is as follows:
1. Who can file a complaint?
Customers and non-customers can file a complaint to Rabobank Indonesia in the event of any financial/potential financial losses which may be caused by errors or negligence of the Bank.
2. How can someone file a complaint?
Complaints can be filed verbally or in writing to Rabobank Indonesia branches, the 24 hours Rabo Access Center 1500080, orhttp://www.rabobank.co.id website.
- Complaint is filed by visiting a Rabobank Indonesia branch or by contacting the 24 hours Rabo Access Center at 1500080 by phone.
- Customer/non-customer should provide the Bank with her/his identity (name, address, phone number and relevant documents) when filing the complaint.
- For verbal complaints that require more than 2 (two) business days to follow-up (for example: complaints that involve dispute, violation of terms and agreements, of financial loss). Rabobank Indonesia will ask the customer/non-customer to file the complaint in writing and submit supporting documents.
B. Complaints in writing
- Complaint filed through letters to Rabobank Indonesia branches or the http://www.rabobank.co.id website.
- To file complaints through the website, select “Contact Us” at the right top of the website and complete the attached form.
- Complaints regarding financial transactions must be submitted with a copy of the customer’s/non-customer’s/representative’s identity and supporting documents:
- Copy of the identity used for the account opening or of the representative (e-KTP/KITAP/KITAS/Passport).
- Copy of account statement.
- Copy of relevant financial transactions.
- Detailed information about the problem and time of incident.
- Account number/ATM card number, receipt of transaction at merchant, ATM transaction receipt, invoice and/or other proof of transaction.
- If the customer/non-customer authorizes a representative to file the complaint, he/she must provide the original power of attorney and original ID.
3. How long will it take for the complaint resolution?
- Verbal complaints will be followed-up within a maximum of 2 (two) working days after the verbal complaints is received, and if a verbal complaint cannot be followed-up within 2 (two) working days, Rabobank Indonesia will advise customer to file the complaint in writing and submit supporting documents.
- Written complaints will be settled within 20 (twenty) working days after the written complaint and all required supporting documents are received by the Bank.
- In the event that the complaint cannot be settled within 20 (twenty) working days, the settlement of the complaint may be extended for a maximum of twenty (20) working days. Rabobank Indonesia will notify the customer about the extension before the first 20 (twenty) working days.
- If the customer/non-customer is not satisfied with the result of complaint resolution, he/she can forward the case to the Indonesian Banking Dispute Settlement Alternative Institution (LAPSPI or Lembaga Alternatif Penyelesaian Sengketa Perbankan Indonesia) appointed by the Financial Services Authority (OJK).
Griya Perbanas 2nd floor, Jl. Perbanas, Karet Kuningan, Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan 12940, Tel. 021-5276552.